History / E. de Rothschild Foundation
The Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology was born from a happy encounter: that of a patron, Baron Edmond de Rothschild, and a man of Science, Jean Perrin.
The IBPC was founded in 1927 and inaugurated in 1930; in 2010 we celebrated its 80-year anniversary. This was an opportunity to look back on the Institute.
For over 80 years, the Rothschild Foundation has supported the Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology in its scientific research.
View the Rothschild Foundation website